United Surgical Associates’ surgeons are highly-trained and certified in general surgery as well as in colorectal and gastrointestinal surgery.
We commonly perform surgeries and procedures of the abdomen, trauma, and the assessment and treatment of (but not limited to):
- Wounds and conditions of soft tissue including biopsy and repair
- Cysts and abscesses to include aspiration and incision and drainage
- Conditions involving the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal gland
- Abdominal wall hernia repair
- Breast surgery
- Peptic and duodenal ulcer disease
- Biopsy, aspiration and excisions
- Laparoscopic procedures
Our surgical staff will be happy to answer your questions regarding any of the treatments or procedures that we offer and will help you decide on the best treatment plan for your situation.